For over 15 years, it has been Rapid Fire Theatre’s goal to own a theatre of our own. Our current programming includes multiple weekly performances, special presentations, workshops (public, corporate, and performer development), and four annual festivals. Having our own theatre, would allow us to expand our programming far beyond what we can currently offer.
You can join our Tiers of Laughter fundraising campaign by donating monthly to Rapid Fire Theatre. Monthly giving is a quick and convenient way to make this goal a reality and allows us to offer you more of what we’re good at – making you laugh! By becoming a monthly donor, you will receive a one-time package with tickets and discounts to see more Rapid Fire Theatre worth half of your yearly donation. After your first year donating, you will receive a tax receipt worth the entire donation amount.
Your donations will help provide the following:
- Help us build a new theatre in Edmonton
- Expand our programming to the public
- Increase the number of workshops that we can offer to the public
- Expand our special presentations and festivals
- Receive a button to proudly announce how much you love to laugh for Rapid Fire Theatre
- Your name will be listed on the big screen before every Rapid Fire Theatre show, and
- You will be entered into fantastic and regular draws reserved just for Tiers of Laughter donors.
Rapid Fire Theatre is a registered non-profit Society, and all donors will receive tax receipts. We make it easy. Donate by credit card or debit card, or use your PayPal account.
If a one-time donation is more your style, click the donate button below: