Duration: 1 class
Class length: 2.5 hours
Rapid Fire Theatre is excited to be hosting a free monthly improv jam for youth who identify as Black, Indigenous, and/or a Person of Color. One of our awesome BIPOC cast members will lead the 2.5 hours with all kinds of fun stuff: ice-breakers, exercises, games, and maybe even some scene work! All are welcome: noobs, lifers, friends, enemies, everyone!
Our goal is to create a safer space for equity deserving groups that are interested in comedy. Expect some socializing, light physical work, and all around good times. Throw on some comfy clothes, pack a snack and water bottle, then head on down to the Rapid Fire Exchange!
*Please note this drop-in improv jam is reserved for BIPOC individuals ages 13-21.
Wednesday April 5 | 4:30pm-6:00pm
Wednesday May 3 | 4;30pm-6:00pm
Wednesday June 7 | 4:30pm-6:00pm
Health Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are not feeling well please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class.
- Masks are optional and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.