Duration: 1 class
Class length: 2.5 hours
Cost: $60 per person
Teaching can be tough. Depending on where your students are at you might have to change plans a dozen times (or more) during the course of the day! This workshop will focus on agreement, listening, awareness, adaptability, and being in the moment so that you can keep your classroom a place of creativity, collaboration, and connection.
No improv experience is necessary, some teaching experience is suggested.
Sunday, Nov 12th: 7pm-9:30pm with Chris
Register before September 17th with discount code EARLYBIRD to get 10% off!
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.), disinfectant misting (daily and between audiences)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been a close contact, please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class. Masks are welcomed and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.