This workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Level 1, with a focus on improvised scene work and environment. In your scenes, you will explore your environment in more depth, using narration, object work, soundscape and more. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently perform the scariest scene of all; the open scene!
Wednesdays 7pm-9:30pm | Oct 26th – Nov 16th, 2022 | with Quinn
Saturdays, 2pm-4:30pm | Nov 26th – Dec 17th, 2022 | with Tara
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Thursday, Nov 17th
Thursday, Dec 22nd
COVID-19 Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.), disinfectant misting (daily and between audiences)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been a close contact, please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class. Masks are welcomed and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.