This workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Level 1, with a focus on improvised scene work and environment. In your scenes, you will explore your environment in more depth, using narration, object work, soundscape and more. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently perform the scariest scene of all; the open scene!
Mondays from 7 pm to 9:30 pm | April 4th – April 25th, 2022 with Joleen
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Thursday, April 28th
COVID-19 Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- Upon arrival for your workshop, all students must consent to an on-site COVID-19 screening.
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.), disinfectant misting (daily and between audiences)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
- The workshop space is large with high ceilings, and class sizes are kept small to protect you and other participants, making it very easy to maintain social distancing throughout the class.
Before you arrive:
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms that are unrelated to a preexisting condition (fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, painful swallowing, runny nose, nasal congestion, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, unexplained loss of appetite, loss of sense of taste or smell, muscle/joint aches, headache, conjunctivitis/pink eye), have travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 we ask you to monitor for symptoms and stay home if necessary.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms and are unable to attend a class, please get in touch with email@example.com
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.