Prerequisite: Successful completion of Level 1 or Online Improv for Beginners
Duration: 4 classes
Class length: 2.5 hours
This workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Level 1, with a focus on improvised scene work and environment. In your scenes, you will explore your environment in more depth, using narration, object work, soundscape and more. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently perform the scariest scene of all; the open scene!
Sundays, 2pm-4:30pm | May 7th–28th, 2022 | With Chris
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Wednesday May 31st
Earliest Bird: Register before March 24 and pay $200 for a 4-week workshop.
Early Bird: Register before April 9 and pay $225 for a 4-week workshop.
Sleepy Bird: Register on April 9th or later and pay $250 for a 4-week workshop.
Health Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are not feeling well please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class.
- Masks are optional and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.