Prerequisite: Successful completion of Level 1 or Online Improv for Beginners.
Duration: 6 classes
Class length: 1.5 hours
Online Improv for Storytelling is an online adaptation of our Level 2W: Scenework – The World of Scene. This online workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Online Improv for Beginners (or Level 1), with a focus on improvised scene work and environment. In your scenes, you will explore your environment in more depth, using narration, object work, soundscape and more. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently perform the scariest scene of all; the open scene!
To advance to Level 3 or Online Improv Games, students must have completed:
• Level 2C or Online Improv for Creating Characters
• Level 2W or Online Improv for Storytelling
To participate in this class, you will need:
- a computer, laptop or smartphone with a webcam and microphone
- a reliable internet connection
- access to Zoom
- a quiet space to perform (this could be just the chair in front of your computer)
Wednesday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm | Feb 24 to March 31