For over 15 years, it has been Rapid Fire Theatre’s goal to own a theatre of our own. Our current programming includes multiple weekly performances, special presentations, workshops (public, corporate, and performer development), and four annual festivals. Having our own theatre would allow us to expand our programming far beyond what we can currently offer.
You can make a one-time donation, or join our monthly giving campaign.
Your donations will help provide the following:
- Help us build a new theatre in Edmonton
- Expand our programming to the public
- Increase the number of workshops that we can offer to the public
- Expand our special presentations and festivals
- Receive a button to proudly announce how much you love to laugh for Rapid Fire Theatre
- Your name will be listed on the big screen before every Rapid Fire Theatre show
- Rapid Fire Theatre is a registered non-profit Society, and all donors will receive tax receipts. We make it easy. Donate by credit card or debit card, or use your PayPal account.
Click the buttons below to donate:
Other Ways to Support Rapid Fire
Show us Your Cans!
Recycle your empty beverage containers and support Rapid Fire Theatre at the same time through SkipTheDepot.ca.
Get A Sweet T-Shirt!
We’ve partnered with the great folks at Print Machine to help keep small businesses like us Here For Good. Get a sweet shirt for $20 and support #yegsmallbusiness!