Prerequisite: Successful completion of Level 1
Duration: 4 classes
Class length: 2.5 hours
This workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Level I, with a focus on improvised scene work and character development. You will develop a variety of tools to create complex improvised characters. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently create and perform a unique character!
Sundays 2pm-4:30pm | Oct 15th Nov 5th | With Katie
Tuesdays 7pm-9:30pm | Nov 21st–Dec 12th | With Joey
Register before September 17th with discount code EARLYBIRD to get 10% off!
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Wednesday, Nov 8th
Wednesday, Dec 13th
Health Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are not feeling well please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class.
- Masks are optional and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.