This workshop combines all we’ve worked on in Level I, with a focus on improvised scene work and character development. You will develop a variety of tools to create complex improvised characters. By the end of this class, you should be able to confidently perform the scariest scene of all; the open scene!
Wednesdays, 7 pm-9:30 pm | Jan 11th–Feb 1st |
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Saturday, February 4th at 2 pm
COVID-19 Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.), disinfectant misting (daily and between audiences)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been a close contact, please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class. Masks are welcomed and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.