This workshop expands the definition of what scene work is by exploring different structures such as monologues, split scenes, narration and edits. Students should be able to set up and play Theatresports games by the end of this class.
You will have the opportunity to perform for 15 minutes in the Workshop Performance Series. Performance is encouraged, but not mandatory.
Wednesdays 7pm-9:30pm | Nov 3o—Dec 21 | wit Lacey
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Thursday, Dec 22
COVID-19 Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.), disinfectant misting (daily and between audiences)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are experiencing symptoms, or have been a close contact, please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class. Masks are welcomed and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.