Prerequisite: Successful completion of both Level 2C (or Online Improv for Creating Characters) and Level 2W (or Online Improv for Storytelling)
Duration: 4 classes
Class length: 2.5 hours
This workshop expands the definition of what scene work is by exploring different structures such as monologues, split scenes, narration and edits. Students should be able to set up and play Theatresports games by the end of this class.
You will have the opportunity to perform for 15 minutes in the Workshop Performance Series. Performance is encouraged, but not mandatory.
Mondays, 7pm-9:30pm | May 8th—29th | With Joleen
Sundays 2pm-4:30pm | June 4th—25th | With Tara
Participants will have the opportunity to perform in a class graduation showcase following your final class on the following dates:
Wednesday, May 31st
Wednesday, June 28th
Earliest Bird: Register before March 24 and pay $200 for a 4-week workshop.
Early Bird: Register before April 9 and pay $225 for a 4-week workshop.
Sleepy Bird: Register on April 9th or later and pay $250 for a 4-week workshop.
Health Guidelines for Students
Keeping You Safe:
- We maintain increased sanitization procedures around the building, including regularly disinfecting high-touch surfaces (door handles, Point-of-Sale machines, bathrooms, etc.)
- Rapid Fire continually works closely to assess hazard mitigation for all participants.
Before you arrive:
- If you are not feeling well please notify your instructor or the Academy Director and stay home from class.
- Masks are optional and up to each individual.
Arriving for class:
- The doors will open 15-minutes before the workshop start time unless otherwise communicated;
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building. Sanitization stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.